My friend, boss and blogfather Warner Crocker recently announced his Life on the Wicked Stage Inkblot Awards. This is his fourth annual celebration of all things web.
This year, I made the list!
- Best Theremin Playing Blogger on the Internet (and also a good dancer): Larry Dahlke
Funny! Thanks for the nod, Warner. Any other dancing, theremin playing bloggers want to challenge that assertion? Bring it on.
A few other noteworthy entries:
- The Jim Henson Comedy is Not Pretty and Puppets Don’t Have To Be Either Award: Loren Feldman
- The I Got a Better Job Now I Can’t Be Fake Steve Anymore Award: Dan Lyons
- Best I’m Glad This Guy Is Blogging Award: Roger Ebert
- Best Liars in the Business: AT&T
- Funniest Political Blogger I Read: Michael Markman
- The Just Plain Wrong Award: Hello Kitty Rifle